Plans Granted for €62M Office Development in Sandyford
So, what’s this project all about:
Project Name: Proposed Office Development Sandyford
Location: Leopardstown Road and Burton Hall Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18
Planning reference: D17A/1060
Project Details: Permission for development comprising the following:
- Demolition of existing commercial building on site (c. 4600 sqm Gross Floor Area (GFA)).
- Construction of an office development totalling c. 36617 sqm within 3 no. buildings ranging in height from 5 to 6 storeys (with enclosed roof plan). Including ground floor café (c. 172 sqm) at Block 1.
- A total of 346 no. car parking spaces at basement; 188 no. long-stay and 183 no. short stay bicycle spaces and 14 no. motorcycle spaces.
- Bin storage areas and shower/changing facilities. 3 no. substations (total 117.9 sqm).
- Provision of landscaping/open space/circulation routes including a new Pocket Park.
- Modifications alongside Burton Hall Road including redesign of the existing site access and provision of an additional left turning lane onto Leopardstown Road. All associated site development, services provision and landscaping works.
Architects – Reddy Architecture and Urbanism: Reddy Architecture + Urbanism is a firm of architects and design professionals providing a comprehensive range of design services. With over 30 years experience, their projects span many sectors and building types.
Client – Aldgate Developments: Aldgate Developments was founded by a number of experienced Irish individuals with backgrounds in finance, property and marketing. The company rose to prominence in 2013 with the launch of its Aldgate Tower project in London.
Planning Consultant – McGill Planning Limited: they offer a variety of high quality professional town planning consultancy services to the development industry.
Mechanical & Electrical Engineers – Homan O’Brien Associates: was formed in 1990 by the amalgamation of two long established consulting engineering practices, Jacob and Partners (1955) and Seamus Homan Associates (1978). Since its foundation, the practice has become firmly established for the excellence of its design concepts coupled with its committed policy of value for money engineering solutions.
Consulting Engineer – DBFL Consulting Engineers: One of Ireland’s leading engineering consultancies combining commercial understanding with innovative engineering solutions.
Landscape Consultant – AIT Urbanism & Landscape: Landscape Architecture & Urban Design Practice based in Dublin.
CGI Consultants – 3D Design Bureau: are specialists in Architectural Visualisation, BIM and VR – Delivering Quality Design Planning and Marketing Solutions. For this project, the team3DDB created a series of Verified View Montages and CGIs all of which were used to secure planning.
If you have a project requiring Verified View Montages, CGIs or any of our deliverables, please get in touch. You can contact us by phone or email and talk to us about your requirements and the solutions best suited to your project. +35312880186 firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out the rest of work online.