€20M residential Scheme Breaks Ground
We’re taking it a little outside Dublin this week to the neighbouring County of Kildare where work has commenced on-site for a residential scheme in Naas. In recent years, Co. Kildare has become a target destination for Dublin’s commuters in search of more affordable family accommodation, which has made the area more like a suburb of Dublin rather than a separate County. It provides a viable and cost-effective option for people who need to work in Dublin but can’t afford Dublin prices. At only a little under 40km from the city centre and serviced by frequent trains and buses, Naas/Salins has definitely become a contender for those who are willing to commute or for those who prefer life in the suburbs. #Team3DDB created a series of photorealistic CGI imagery which is being used for sales and marketing purposes.
Let’s take a closer look at the project:
Project Name: Proposed Residential Development
Project Location: Jigginstown – Naas, Co. Kildare
Planning Reference: 17886
- 183 no. residential dwellings comprising 16 no. 2-two storey terrace dwellings (Type A)
- 134 no. 3-bed two storey terrace and semi-detached dwellings (Type A1 & B)
- 33 no. 4-bed two storey semi-detached and detached dwellings (Type C, C1 & C2)
- provision of a single storey childcare facility (approximately 324sq.m GFA)
- provision of vehicular and pedestrian access via existing site entrance off the Naas Inner Relief Road.
- closure of existing temporary vehicular access road to Primrose Garden and provision of vehicular and pedestrian access to Primrose Garden via proposed development.
- all ancillary internal access roads, car parking, infrastructure landscaping and boundary treatments and all associated site and development works (above and below ground level) on a site measuring approximately 6.4ha.
An amendment was then made to this application: reg ref: 161145
- The proposed amendments relate to 83 No. units only, representing Phase 1 and 2 of the permitted scheme, and comprises of minor modifications to elevational treatments including incorporation of raised gable to bay on front elevations of House Types B, C and C1 (54 No. units);
- A raised gable to front elevation of House Type A, end of terrace units (2 No. units);
- Continuation of bay window from ground floor to first floor level on House Type A2, end of terrace units, (6 No. units); modified side bay window detail on House Type C1 (3 No. units);
- Addition of 1 No. ground floor side elevation window on House Type A2 (3 No. units) and 1 No. first floor side elevation window on House Type D1 (1 No. unit) together with associated minor amendments to permitted fenestration sizes and configuration and revisions to permitted materials on all House Types (A, A2, B, C, C1, D and D1) together with all other associated and ancillary modifications at a site.
Works are expected to take in the region of 36 months to complete.
Developer: Ardstone Homes – Founded in 2005, Ardstone is an Irish-owned business with expertise in developing properties of the highest standards in quality and design. Ardstone Homes is part of the Ardstone Capital Group.
Architect: John Fleming Architects – John Fleming Architects – JFA was established in 1994. They provide services for a diverse body of work including private one off residential, multi unit residential, commercial, hospitality/leisure and retail projects, as well as many large scale master planning exercises and also have been rewarded with many architectural prizes and acknowledgements from our valued clients.
Landscape Architects: Mitchell & Associates – Mitchell & Associates- Mitchell + Associates is a multidisciplinary design practice incorporating Landscape Architecture, Urban Design, Arboriculture and Environmental Impact Assessment. The practice was founded in 1988 and over the last 25 years has established itself as a leading design practice.
CGI consultants: 3D Design Bureau – are specialists in Architectural Visualisation, BIM and VR – Delivering Quality Design Planning and Marketing Solutions. For this project, the team created a series of high end photorealistic CGIs, all of which were used in the planning & marketing process.
If you have a project requiring photorealistic CGI’s, please get in touch. You can contact us by phone or email and talk to us about your requirements and the solutions best suited to your project. +35312880186 email@example.com. You can also check out the rest of work online.