A Quick Word from our MD, Nicholas Polley:
“We are on the hunt for a talented and experienced Sales and Business Development person to join our growing team. The successful candidate will fill a role within the company that will further grow the company’s sales & revenue through existing and new clients. They will join an experienced team in a busy and exciting environment and work closely with our management team and directly with myself. If you have the skills, expertise and talent and want to be part of something big by contributing to the studio’s growth plans, then get in touch!”
Role Description & Responsibility:
The primary responsibility for this role is lead generation and sales growth across all services and deliverables that the company offers. We are looking for a ‘can do’ person that has the ability not only to generate leads but to close out sales. The successful candidate must be highly organized and motivated. They will be expected not only collaborate with existing and new clients but to integrate within our design team to understand and track what is happening within the company and on projects. It is vital that the successful candidate can create strong pipelines that generate short, medium and long term sales and to help 3D Design Bureau achieve growth targets. The territory to be covered will include the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and potentially, the UK. The success of this role will be measured by increased sales along with brand visibility and awareness within the AEC sector and amongst our target market.
Here are some key points to consider. Do you fit the bill?
- The main goal of this role is lead generation and an increase in sales across all services and deliverables of our 3D studio.
- The candidate must be able to plan, manage and coordinate leads using CRM programs.
- Have the ability to do market research in order to track current and future trends to determine market and come up with potential requirements for current and future services and deliverables from the studio.
- Develop and maintain strong sales funnels and channels to deliver on short, medium and long terms sales forecasts.
- Regularly research and analyse competitor information.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing plans for new and existing services and deliverables.
- Review and report directly to our MD on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with our digital marketing manager on a regular basis to implement existing and future digital marketing strategies.
- Ensure all marketing messages and promotional activities meet our studio brand guidelines.
- Develop and maintain existing and new client relationships across all services.
Lead generation and sales to be established through:
- Email & phone
- Face to face meetings
- Traditional print, online and social media.
- Trade shows and events, conferences and online seminars.
- It would also be desirable for the company to explore newspaper, trade magazine and online PR possibilities.
Skillset & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good listener!
- Warm and personable character.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Proven track record in sales and business development and meeting targets.
- Experience in dealing with our target market.
- In depth understanding of the 3D industry and our target market.
- Attention to detail.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Formal presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivation and ability to work unsupervised (This role will be mainly based outside of office)
- A genuine interest in technology and the 3D industry. An inquisitive mind that will seek new ideas and innovations relating to our industry.
- Quick decision-maker.
- Must be prepared to travel around Ireland and potentially the UK.
- Experience in the AEC and/or tech sector
You MUST be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. Unfortunately, we cannot consider anyone who does not fit this criteria.
How To Apply:
Fill out our online form across or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the position. Please include an up to date CV, cover letter and references.
3D Design Bureau are an experienced, dynamic and forward thinking 3D Studio. We are a talented, coordinated team of skilled individuals consisting of architects, engineers, BIM experts, 3D artists and post production designers. We work closely with all our clients, applying our ethos to each and every project.
We specialise in 3D processes that include digital 3D Modelling, BIM Modelling, 3D Visualisation and 3D Rendering. We offer a range of 3D services and deliverables across our integrated 3D Departments of Architectural Visualisation, Virtual Reality, BIM, 3D Product Design, 3D Printing, 3D Graphics and Virtual Shopfronts.
Our 3D work improves design, enhances communication, strengthens decision making and maximises marketing strategies. Individually or collectively, these project objectives result in the saving of time and money. From Architectural Visualisation & VR to BIM and 3D Product Design, our work solves problems from design right through to marketing.